Biltwell Murdock 12" Pullback Risers - Chrome
Murdock Risers for Harley Big twins are available in Straight or Pullback models and a broad range of different riser heights.
* Investement Cast Clamps
* TIG welded chromoly uprights
* CNC lathe turned mounting bases
* These features create a handlebar rise with unrivaled stifled stiffness and strength for aggressive, technical and high-speed riding.
FORM AND FUNCTION:
When Biltwell introduced the Murdock Risers to the H-D scene, "club-style" Harley's were gaining traction amongst high performance riders. The precision-crafted chromoly steel risers became a top choice amongst high-speed Dyna & Sportster riders. The 12 o'clock wheelie and tyre-smoking crowds appreciated Murdock stiffness and reliability compared to cast or CNC'ed aluminium risers instantly. Combine these with any of the handlebars in the Tracker or Moto line, Murdock risers create a cockpit you can depend on for life in the fast lane.
* Investment-cast one-piece steel bar clamp accepts 1" O.D. Handlebars
* 0.120-inch (3mm) wall x 1" O.D. 4130 chromoly uprights
* CNC lathe turned mounting base accepts 1/2 -13 t.p.i stock and aftermarket mounting hardware.
* Mounting holes on 3.5' centers to fit most stock and select aftermarket H-D Fork trees.
* Murdock Pullback risers features mandrel bends for 2"uprights of rearward bend offsets - perfect for reducing reach for shorter riders.
* TIG welded and hand polished before polishing.
* Black Electroplate and mirror chrome plated finishes available.
* Stainless Steel 5/16 -18 t.p.i. bar clamp hardware.
* Technisher Uberwachungsverein (Technical Inspection Association - TUV) in Germany there is an independent Laboratory that tests fatigue strength, manufacturing quality and fitment for a wide range of consumer products, with special empasis on automotive and motorcycle components and accessories. Biltwell Handlebars and risers that receive TUV Verification are amongst the strongest and most thoroughly well tested motorcycle parts in the world.