Progressive Suspension - Give your cruiser front end that custom lowered look without giving up on a quality suspension with Progressive Suspension front lowering forks.
* Your choice of 1" or 2" lowered height at time of installation
* To maintain proper balance geometry, it is recommended to lower the rear of the bike the same amount as the front.
* Installing the Lowering Kit will decrease the initial ground clearance, motorcycle will be lower to the ground and care should be taken to avoid bottoming, especially around bumps and turns.
* Yamaha XVS650 Classic 1998-2010
* Yamaha Vstar 1100 Classic/Custom 1999-2009
* Yamaha XS400 Dragstar 1996
* Kawasaki VN1500 Vulcan/SE 1987-1999